Schools and parents
Perfect for Parent’s Associations, social or sports groups, we offer talks on:
- Supporting the mental health of young people
- Helping young people to manage anxiety
- Looking after your own mental health
- Supporting children and young people during Covid-19
- Supporting students to cope with exam stress
Talks and workshops are tailored to suit the needs of your group. They can be delivered anywhere in Dublin and surrounding areas.
Talks are 60-90 minutes, allowing time for Q & A.
Workshops can be delivered online to as many people as you choose anywhere in Ireland. This is a great way to keep your group or school community connected and supported during Covid-19 restrictions.
Workshops for students
We also offer workshops and talks for students themselves. These can be delivered as stand alone sessions, or in collaboration with your school guidance team. Workshops can be tailored to meet the needs of a particular school or year group. For example:
- Developing skills to mind your mental health
- Understanding and managing anxiety
- Coping with exam stress and pressure
We work with management teams and HR to develop the right type of support for your organisation.
Workshops available include:
- Supporting employees with illness or disability
- Returning to work after sickness/ absence
- Coping with stress
- Dealing with negative comments
- Assertiveness skills
Presenter Jen made a very good impression, she speaks from experience and her professional qualifications, this is very balanced. Thank you!!feedback from primary school talk
Minding your family’s mental health