At Way Ahead Therapy we support adults who are experiencing a range of challenges to their mental health. This includes anxiety, depression and low mood, low self-esteem, stress, social or relationship difficulties, schizophrenia, sleep difficulties, ADHD or ASD.
We all struggle from time to time, and don’t necessarily want or need a label for our distress. You don’t need a formal diagnosis or referral to access support at Way Ahead Therapy. Contact us for a free informal consultation to see if the service is right for you.
Occupational Therapy can help with:
- Building confidence and skills to do the activities you want and need to do
- Returning to work/ managing in work after time off for health reasons
- Developing coping strategies for low mood and depression
- Techniques for managing stress at home or in a work situation
- Increasing confidence in social situations
- Communication and assertiveness skills
- Developing strategies to mind your mental health, increase motivation and wellbeing