Are you looking for evidence-based, quality courses that fit in with your schedule? Then this option is for you. These online courses are created by health professionals to support the development of new skills, approaches or outlooks that underpin health and wellbeing.
- The science of sleep
- role of melatonin for sleep, other hormones and processes involved in sleep
- Understanding sleep problems
- insomnia, reasons for poor sleep
- Routine and habits to promote healthy sleep
- The impact of thoughts on sleep
- How to stop overthinking at bed time
- Sleep aids
- evaluating the evidence for weighted blankets, sleepy tea, white noise etc.
- Relaxation practices for sleep
- including practical sleep meditations
- Support to improve sleep
- talking to your doctor about sleep, sleeping tablets, how to develop a plan for sleep
How to support your teenager
- Understanding the challenges faced by teenagers during exams
- How to motivate your teenager
- How to support your teenager’s wellbeing and mental health
- How to mind your own mental health during exam season
Coming soon!- register your interest below to receive an email when course is available.
How to support your teenager through exams.
Advice for parents
Coping with exams
Support for parents