Are you looking for evidence-based, quality courses that fit in with your schedule? Then this option is for you. These online courses are created by health professionals to give you the skills, tools and techniques to support your health and wellbeing.
- The science of sleep
- role of melatonin for sleep, other hormones and processes involved in sleep
- Understanding sleep problems (including insomnia)
- Routine and habits to promote healthy sleep
- The impact of thoughts on sleep
- How to stop overthinking at bed time
- Sleep aids (weighted blankets, sleepy tea, white noise etc.)
- Relaxation and meditation for sleep
- Support to improve sleep
- talking to your doctor about sleep, sleeping tablets, how to develop a plan for sleep
- Understanding the challenges faced by teenagers during exams
- How to motivate your teenager
- How to support your teenager’s wellbeing and mental health
- How to mind your own mental health during exam season
Coming soon!- register your interest below to receive an email when course is available.
How to support your teenager through exams.
Advice for parents
Coping with exams
Support for parents